Don’t choose one solution
We created this library so you can use both Blaze and AngularJS in the same application and even on the same page, template or directive.
- You can start with AngularJS and migrate your application slowly to Blaze.
- You can start using Blaze and move slowly to AngularJS.
- You can use both of them together forever.
A combined power
Use libraries, packages and solutions from both communities.
We are here to give neutral perspective on the two frameworks.
Why use AngularJS on top of Meteor
- MVC and MVVM structure on the client
- Use existing applications
- Ecosystem and community
- Easy entrance to Meteor
- Angular 2.0
Why use Meteor with AngularJS
- Best real time backend for AngularJS
- Super easy, Real-time integration with the database
- Full stack and open source
- Great Cordova integration
- Easy deployment